Senate Order Contracts
In accordance with the Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts (as amended on 26 June 2003) the National Archives of Australia includes the following contract information on this website:
- Each contract entered into by the agency which has not been fully performed or which has been entered into during the previous Calendar Year (2016), and which provides for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more;
- The contractor, the amount of the consideration, the subject matter of each such contract, the commencement date of the contract, the duration of the contract, the relevant reporting period and the 12-month period relating to the contract listings;
- Whether each such contract contains provisions requiring the parties to maintain confidentiality of any of its provisions, or whether there are any other requirements of confidentiality, and a statement of the reasons for the confidentiality; and
- The estimated cost of complying with the Senate Order is $400.00. This is determined by calculating the time taken to collect and compile the information and applying salary costs and on-costs.
View our contracts:
- All procurement contracts from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2016 required to be listed In accordance with the Senate Order can be found on the AusTender website. The report is titled 'Entity Reports for complying with the Senate Order on Procurement Contracts and use of Confidentiality Provisions.